Call for Papers
The Organizing Committee of ISRANALYTICA 2012 is now accepting abstracts for oral and poster presentations on any of the topics appearing in the scientific program.
Building on previous successful ISRANALYTICA events, this conference has now become a paramount opportunity for industry and research institutions to get the latest updates and exchange information about recent advances and emerging technologies.
It is our goal to present all aspects of analytical chemistry, including presentations from academia, industry and analytical services.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to decide the form of presentation (oral or poster) and contents of sessions, after taking into consideration the preferences noted by the authors on the submission form.
Instructions for abstract submission:
- Abstract submissions for oral or poster presentations must be in English.
- Abstracts should be up to 300 words and should be submitted as a Word (Microsoft Officeâ„¢) document, double-spaced in font David size 12.
Instructions for poster presentation:
- Size: The poster size should be maximum 90cm (W) by 120 cm (H).
- Location: You will identify the location of your board by your poster number.
- Time: Please place your poster on your board no later than 08:00 on January 24th, and remove it after 17:00 on January 25th.
- Availability: The presenter is expected to be available near his/her poster at least during the poster session and during the breaks.
- Language: All posters will be presented in English.
Please send the abstracts to Prof. Schechter, Chairman of the conference: email@example.com
with a copy to Daniela Levin, conference coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
The presenters of the best posters will be awarded a certificate and a prize. The Best Poster prize will be granted for both scientific merit and quality of presentation.
The deadline for abstract submission is November 10th 2011
Authors will be notified of the acceptance of their presentation by November 15th 201
Topics of Submitted Abstracts:
- Separation Sciences (LC, CE, GC etc.)
- Mass Spectrometry
- Analytical Spectroscopy and Electrochemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Process Analytical Technologies (PAT)
- Chemical Analysis
- Forensic and Homeland Security Analysis
- Food, Agriculture and Environmental Analysis
- Bio-analytical and Biopharmaceutical Analysis
- Petrochemical Analysis
- Analytical Chemistry in Proteomics, Genomics, Lipidomics & Metabolomics
- Sensors and Nanoparticles for Analysis
- Regulation, Quality Assurance and Metrology
- Advancements in Instrumentation
- Computerized Analytical Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry Education
- Analytical Applications in Archaeological Sciences